Achieving a natural dewy skin takes a lot of effort and great dedication to attain. That Gwyneth Paltrow glow is as a result of good skin care routine and awesome products, put together to attain a “natural glow.” Although, makeup is effective in concealing acne marks, and overexposure to the sun, it is not the only solution to improving the glow of the skin and reversing the effect of pollution. these are 6 products that help restore that “natural glow” to give you that Rihanna glow and dewy complexion without you being a pro at applying makeups.
A product that does the function of 7 different creams and works as a makeup foundation—this product is a front-runner. This BB cream is an excellent sun-blocker as it moistens the skin, blots out wrinkles and crinkles, reverts hyperpigmentation, leaves the skin feeling fresh, and reduces the pores to give a smooth finishing. This cream has an SPF of 21/PA+++ which makes it suitable for wearing during the daytime.
- It is not oily; suitable for people with oily skin.
- Contains SPF; which helps with sunblock.
- Portable: which makes it an easy travel companion.
- Limited to a few skin tones.
This is the perfect day cream because it contains SPF 19 PA+++ formula, which protects the skin from damage caused by the sun. It stops the production of melanin and gives the skin a dewy glow. This cream also smoothens the skin by removing spots and pigmentation.
- Provides SPF which acts as a sunblock.
- Acts as a mattifier, which reduces the pores on the skin, evening out the skin.
- The formula is light on the skin.
- The packaging is unhealthy; this is because the fingers are bacteria carriers, especially the nails.
- It is expensive.
This 3-in-1 get formula consists of milk enzymes, aloe vera extracts, and essentials minerals. These help with exfoliating dead skin cells. It is especially useful for people with oily skin and ridding the skin from oxidants and free radicals, leaving you with a clean radiating skin.
- It acts as an anti-oxidant.
- It is inexpensive.
- It smells lovely.
- The consistency is fluid.
- Contains chemical additives and parabens; which are chemical preservatives.
- It is not suitable for people with dry skin.
This product has Manijishtha and dandelion extracts which keep the skin flawless and blemish free.
- It is sold in most stores.
- Gives the skin a radiant skin.
- The packaging is unhealthy; This is because the fingers are bacteria carriers, especially the nails.
- not suitable for people with oily skins.
This night cream is fortified with vitamins B3 and C which enrich the skin with a healthy radiance. It repairs and revitalizes the skin. It contains Continuous Release Technology which leaves the skin soft and glowing; a stay at home spa treatment.
- It is lightweight.
- It does not block the pores, thereby stopping breakouts.
- It is suitable for people with oily skins.
- The consistency is easily absorbed in the skin.
- The packaging might lead to bacteria due to germs in the fingers.
- Contains harmful substances.
Fair and lovely’s multivitamin cream is specially developed to remove dark spots and to give an even skin tone. It is suitable for getting rid of blemishes and free radicals present in the skin. It is also a suitable alternative to laser treatments and offers sun protection.
- It does not cause breakouts.
- It is inexpensive.
- Its small package makes it the perfect travel companion.
- It does not provide oil control.
- Some of the claims are refutable.
35,909 total views, 4 views today