4. Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi Video Monitor and Internet Viewing System – Editor’s Best Pick
The Summer Infant Baby Zoom Wi-Fi Video Monitor is a wireless digital baby monitor inclusive of the top of the line digital features. It allows you to view your baby within and even when you’re away from the house.
This is a great monitor for working class parents or for date nights when you have a babysitter at home but still want to catch a quick glimpse of your infant’s sweet face.
It has a remote viewing mode that can be activated by downloading the app on your iPhone or Android. Once the app has been installed, you can link it to the home unit. Alternatively, you can view the home unit from a computer.
The system comes with a 2.5 inch LCD handheld for home viewing. The camera lens can be zoomed and it has a two-way talk feature that can be controlled remotely as well.
This is the perfect baby monitoring tool for busy parents. There are options to purchase the system with one or two cameras, depending on your preference or the number of infants that you have.
Why moms love it
- It is easy to install and use
- It allows you to remotely view your baby from your phone or on a computer
- It has a 2-way split screen that can be used to view two cameras at the same time. This can come in handy if you have twins.
Why moms hate it
- It’s a bit pricey
- Owners complained about the mobile app crashing during use
31,570 total views, 31 views today