Student’s Espresso Article Scholarship
ReviewDots conducts in-depth research of consumer products and services. By offering side-by-side comparisons and detailed buyer’s guides, we equip consumers to make an educated purchasing decision.
You can see a few examples here:
We take pride when our writers put forth their best efforts in creating meaningful and useful content. We have developed the ReviewDots Student’s Espresso $750 Scholarship, for both Undergraduate, and Postgraduate; who love using Espresso machines, as much as we do.
Any area of study qualifies for the scholarship, however, students in any of the following areas of study should not apply: Engineering, Medicine, and Law.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted into a college for the upcoming semester in the United States of America.
Proof of enrollment or acceptance is required. Please see the Application Process section below.
Terms of Participation
To participate in the ReviewDot scholarship program you will have to create a 1,000 word, well-researched article about an Espresso machine you have experienced first-hand. The student who submits the best piece of work will receive a $750 check that will be sent to their school to be applied to books/supplies or other resources. Please include the following topics:
- Your experience with the product.
- How this product performed.
- How does it compare to others you used in the past?
- Your recommendation to others who are looking to purchase this Espresso machine.
See a sample Espresso Machine article here
- Create a 1000 word article on an Espresso Machine that you have used in the past.
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
- In the email include the following information.
- First & Last Name, Phone Number, and Address
- College or University Name
- Major or Area of Study
- Proof that you are or will be a student in the upcoming semester
By submitting your article, you agree to give us the permission to use it either for promotional purposes on our site or partner site.
The final date for submission is March 20th, 2017. The three best articles would be announced on our social media page on the 30th of March and a winner would be picked the next day.
The winner’s article would be published here on the site and the check would be mailed to your college or university by June 1st, 2017.
The $750 scholarship award will be sent directly to your college or university.
The ReviewDot Student’s Espresso $750 Scholarship is run on an annual basis.
We are now accepting Applications for 2017