ReviewDots Marketing Scholarship
ReviewDots conducts in-depth research of consumer products and services. By offering side-by-side comparisons and detailed buyer’s guides, we equip consumers to make an educated purchasing decision.
You can see a few examples here:
We take pride when our writers put forth their best efforts in creating meaningful and useful content. We have developed the ReviewDots Marketing scholarship for students, both Undergraduate and Postgraduate, who share a similar passion for creating outstanding content. Any area of study qualifies for the scholarship, however, students in any of the following areas of study may be interested: Business, Marketing, Information Sciences or Communications.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted into a college for the upcoming semester in the United States of America. Proof of enrollment or acceptance is required. Please see the Submitting Your Application section below.
Terms of Participation
To participate in the ReviewDot scholarship program you will have to create a 1,000 word, well-researched article about a product you have experienced first-hand. The student who submits the best piece of work will receive a $1,500 check that will be sent to their school to be applied to books/supplies or other resources. Please include the following topics:
- Your experience with the product.
- How this product performed.
- How does it compare to the competition?
- Your recommendation to others who are looking to purchase this product.
See Sample articles here:
- Top Epilators for Underarms | Best Espresso Machine In 2017 | Best Cat Litters | Best Modem/Router Combos
- Create the 1000 word article on any product you have experience.
- Submit your article to email@example.com in PDF format.
- In the email include the following information.
- First & Last Name, Phone Number, and Address
- College or University Name
- Major or Area of Study
- Proof that you are or will be a student in the upcoming semester
By submitting your article, you agree to give us the permission to use it either for promotional or marketing purposes on our site or partner site.
The final date for submission is May 15th, 2017. The three best articles would be announced on our social media page on the 30th of May and a winner would be picked the next day.
The winner’s article would be published here on the site and the check would be mailed to your college or university by June 1st, 2017.
The $1,500 scholarship award will be sent directly to your college or university.
The ReviewDot Marketing Scholarship is run on an annual basis.
We are now accepting Applications for 2017
2,461 total views, 1 views today