BEST ROLLING LAPTOP BAGS
Rolling laptop bags have become a sort of trend lately, with many preferring to roll their laptop bags to carrying the weight on their backs.
These bags are more of mobile offices that are spacious enough to accommodate your laptop, office essentials and personal effects.
They are travel-friendly too. Rolling laptop bags come in different models with breathtaking features to suit their customers’ taste.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A ROLLING LAPTOP BAG
- LAPTOP ACCOMMODATION
One of the things you should check for in a laptop bag is whether your notebook can fit into it conveniently. However, it is advisable to buy laptop bags that can accommodate any laptop size especially if you decide to change to a bigger laptop size in the future.
- QUALITY OF THE BAG
Leather bags are the most preferable. The zippers should be of high quality, and its shoulder straps should have non-slip pads. The front feet of the bag should be firm to avoid tipping. The wheels should be made of rubber preferably and placed well apart for sturdiness.
- LOCKING HANDLES
It should possess handles that lock at different heights to accommodate users of different heights.
It should have padded handles and reinforced corners to prevent the seams from fraying.
It must be spacious enough to contain a laptop and other equipment. It should also have easy opening pockets for easy access to your computer.
Whether the bag is expensive or cheap, once you can afford it and it meets your needs, we advise that you go for it.
We have picked from a range of beautiful rolling laptop bags, five excellent ones to suit your needs.
- McKLEIN USA O’HARE 86535 BLACK LEATHER LAPTOP CASE
This bag is a leather bag. It has rubber, detachable wheels and leather handle. It also has shock absorbing, non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps.
It is checkpoint friendly, that is, you can pass through an airport’s security system without any hitches with it. It has zippered pockets up front to accommodate any miscellaneous items.
An excellent discovery that we made about this bag is that the detachable wheel and handle system comes off like a trolley in which you just insert the bag. Suffice it to say that you enjoy the privileges of rolling the bag along or only carrying it without the detachable system.
- It is very spacious.
- It is of high quality and very light weight with a classy look.
- It has removable wheels.
- It has many pockets.
- It is very bulky, and we couldn’t fit it into the overhead compartment or underneath the seat in an airplane.
- We found the clips holding the bag to the cart to be plastic and are wondering how long before the plastic wears out.
- SOLO LAPTOP ROLLING CATALOG CASE
In accordance to its name, this bag is a series of the arrangement of sorts. It is a boxlike container that has a front zip down section with pockets for small items attached to it.
Its padded sleeve for laptop protection is removable, complete with a detachable hanging frame for a file system. It is checkpoint friendly and is ideal for all laptop sizes.
- It does not tip over easily; it is sturdy.
- It is quite affordable.
- It has very spacious compartments.
- The bag can stand alone even when its handle is not pulled up.
- The wheels make a lot of noise when being rolled.
- The handle does not click at different heights, only when fully pulled up or down.
- The movable frame for hanging files is useless. Hung files kept coming off, and we had to keep putting them back in place.
- McKLEIN USA O’HARE R SERIES LEATHER LAPTOP CASE
We are in love with this bag’s shiny leather. Just like its other counterpart, it has a detachable wheel and handles system which allows you to either roll it or carry it.
However, unlike its counterpart, this bag comes in black and brown colors. The laptop sleeve comes with padded high-density foams for protection.
There is a provision of front zipper pockets and front organizer for stationeries and miscellaneous items.Its laptop sleeve is also secure and checkpoint friendly. It also has shock absorbing, non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps. It possesses a file divider for holding documents.
- It is of high quality.
- It has detachable wheels.
- It is spacious with well organized, easily accessible compartments.
- We were pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a waterproof cover.
- It is expensive.
- The wheels make a lot of noise when in use.
- The handle is loose when packed with heavy stuff.
- SAMSONITE XENON 2 SPINNER MOBILE OFFICE BUSINESS CASE
It has a built-in padded compartment for your laptop protection. It has four wheels and upright handles for easy movement and ensures you have no hand loads. You brush the pockets with black nickel hardware for durability.
The vertical handles ease mobility with bright stripes, and it accommodates all laptop sizes. The bag just gives you a professional look as it is a mobile office business case.
- It is very spacious.
- It fits comfortably on a plane.
- It is easy to roll.
- It is durable, elegant and sturdy.
- It has compartments for extra luggage.
- It rolls sideways occasionally.
- TUMI TEGRA-LITE MAX BRIEFCASE
One of the hardest functional wheeled suitcase in the market today, it is made of Tetris -a thermoplastic material used in making lifesaving armor, protective gears for NFL players and racing cars.
It has a file divider, accessory pouch with a telescoping handle for multi-height. It has spacious pockets with well-organized interior and double turning wheels.
It is a durable and useful briefcase. It possesses protective bumpers, an integrated lock, and removable laptop pocket. It also has a top handle as well as front u-zip pockets for business essentials. It also has room for a purse attachment.
- It is of high quality with an excellent appearance.
- It is of light weight and has a wipeable surface.
- It is spacious with a sturdy handle.
- It has a smooth wheel roll.
- We found no directives on how to use the integrated lock.
- The price is outrageous.
- Its surface gets scratched easily.
- It rolls sideways occasionally.
We believe that by now, you’ve made up your mind on which rolling laptop bag to own from the various factors we put into consideration. We would advise you to go for high quality if you can afford it. Otherwise, make do with the one you can afford.
Samsonite Xenon 2 is our pick, with its moderate price, high quality, spaciousness and durability.
117 total views, 3 views today