Best 13 Epilator for Underarms: What are the Best Choices?
The use of an epilator to get rid of hair grown in the sensitive part of the body has been regarded as the best method of achieving such task. Instead of shaving which could lead to injuries if care is not taken or hair removal creams which could darken your underarms or waxing using an epilator still tops all other methods used to remove hairs found in the underarm.
The 13 Best Epilator for Underarms are listed below:
- Philips Santinelle HP6401
The Philips Santinelle HP6401 is not your everyday epilator. It is loud and has 21 tweezers that make it quite efficient to use. This epilator is great for those on a budget and it deserves a spot on our list of best epilators for underarms.
- Very affordable for the kind of performance it has to offer as opposed to other products you can get with the same price tag.
- It removes underarms hair effectively from its root without it growing for the next two weeks after being used.
- HP6401 is packed with an efficiency cap, and it has 21 tweezers which is highly commendable in relations to its price tag.
- Its cord is long enough to enable you to walk freely while in use.
- 2-year warranty
- It’s corded and not rechargeable.
- Quite loud when it’s being used.
- It does not come with cleaning brush.
This particular brand of epilator is not restricted for underarm hairs only. It can be used to remove hair found in the legs, arms, bikini area and even the head.
All you have to do is change the head. We featured it as #2 on our list of best epilators for underarms as it’s a wet and dry model that charges super fast after which you can use for as long as 40 mins.
- Braun Silk-Epil 9579 has a lot of accessories.
- It works on every area of the body.
- Comes with a shaver head and sensitive area cap.
- This epilator works for coarse hairs as well as fine hair.
- This brand is quite expensive, and they are cordless meaning you can only use it on battery life.
- Satin Perfect has three caps, a trimming comb, an active massaging system, and light.
- The shaving head and trimmer comb allow you make a choice between using the Satin Perfect as a razor and trimming down your underarm hairs before epilating.
- The removable head can be washed under running water, but you should note that it is not a dry/wet model.
- The Philips impresses us and it features as #3 on our list of best epilators for underarms. It also includes a gentle massage system you can add to the top of the epilator which smoothens your skin which in turn results in reduction in the pain to felt while epilating.
- This model has just 32 tweezers which is not impressive for its exorbitant price.
- It is very fast, and it removes the tiniest of hair down to its root.
- It has a massaging system, and it is a wet/dry model.
- Built-in light with three caps as one of its features. A facial cap, and a sensitive area cap which comes in handy in the underarm region.
- It is quite expensive and cordless.
- It has 72 tweezers which is the highest available in the market for now. Because of the large number of tweezers, it cuts off the hair in 2 swipes which reduce skin irritation.
- It is corded and also a dry model.
- Can’t be used in a bath.
- The absence of built-in light.
- It has 48 tweezers and a gentle cap that makes epilation in your underarms less painful.
- It is a dry/wet model, and one of its main features is the light that reflects on the area you’re shaving to make the view clearer.
- It is rechargeable.
- It is not as fast as other epilators
- It has 4o tweezers and a 2 in 1 speed.
- The slower speed enables removal of hair from its roots from your underarms.
- It is less expensive compared with other rechargeable epilators.
- It provides a perfect angle guide” cap which helps you find the right angle for the area you’re working on.
- It is a bit less expensive, unlike other epilators.
- It is not washable. You have to repeat epilation process over the same area several times to ensure efficient removal of hair.
- It has a pedicure buffer. The Panasonic ES-ED90 is very durable with a good battery life.
- It has the wet/dry feature.
- Easy to use and it is also of a very high quality.
- It has a pivoting head that makes it easier to locate underarm hairs.
- This model of epilator cannot be used when charging.
The Emoji Epi Slim Epilator is #6 on the best epilators for underarms list. It is a slim but powerful epilator for removing unwanted hair from the most delicate of places such as the chin, bikini line, underarms etc. It is quite portable and great for travel.
Things to know before you buy.
- Ideal for use in delicate areas.
- Can be used on the legs and bikini line.
- Not suitable for removing male facial hair.
- Keeps the hair gone for a minimum of three days.
- It uses 2 AA batteries
- It is battery empowered.
- Ultra slim which makes it easier to carry along when traveling.
- It is cheaper, and the battery lasts longer than other models of epilators.
- It’s is different from other epilators because of its portable size.
- Only nine tweezers available so it could take a while to epilate.
Things to know before you buy.
- It’s built to remove hair from the roots for a smooth and lasting skin – up to six weeks.
- Uses two speeds that can be adjusted based on your preference.
- Has a detail light that shows even the most difficult of hairs.
- Easy to maintain due to the removable head and cleaning brush.
- 100% waterproof.
- Can be used on the face for the old lady chin hair, upper lip and even the peach fuzz on the side.
- The Remignton comes with a charging cord
- Ergonomic design and Pivoting & flexible head adjust to body contours.
- It has 40 tweezers.
- It’s a wet/dry epilator.
- Detail lights are available, and it has two control speeds. Slow/fast.
- Not enough features for its price tag.
The Codream 4-in-1 Rechargeable Electric Epilator will get you that attractive and smooth skin that you have long desired. It removes unwanted hair from the legs and the arms, as well as in other sensitive areas of the body.
It is rechargeable so you can always have the device at full power as well as it allows you to save up on money that would have been spent on buying batteries. We believe that any multi-purpose epilator that is as powerful as the Codream deserves to be featured on our roundup of the best epilators for underarms.
It’s called 4-in-1 because it works as:
- Callus remover
Things you should know before you buy.
- 1 x Callus Remover Head
- 1 x Epilator Head
- 1 x Shaver Head
- 1 x Haircut head
- 2 x Transparent cover
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
Things you need to know before you buy
- You need to charge the device for more than 2 hours after each use.
- It can be used for facial hair (like chin and upper lip)
- The epilator has 15 tweezers.
- You can use this while plugged in.
- Unit is for dry use only.
- It has a quick and easy shaving foil that makes epilation comfortable.
- Portable in size and quick to use.
- No inbuilt light.
The Emjoi Soft Caress Gold is a luxurious hair removal that can remove hair from the roots leaving you with silky smooth skin for as much as 6 weeks.
It features a 24 karat gold plated tweezers used for removing hair quickly and smoothly. Can be used on the legs, bikini line and underarms.
Things you should know before you buy
- The package contains the device, a massaging finger attachment, instruction booklet, adapter, travel pouch, cleaning pouch and Loofa.
2 It operates as both cord and cordless.
- It can be used on facial hair but it will hurt you when it starts plucking the hair out.
- Some customers said the gold keeps irritation at the lowest.
- It’s pretty loud and shouldn’t be used around people sleeping as it could wake them up.
- It has a patented pain reduction technology that reduces discomfort.
- Soft touch grip that fits comfortably in your hand.
- It has a traveling pouch and cleaning pouch.
- It is not fast enough.
- Will hurt if used for facial hair.
13. Braun Silk 830
The Braun Silk 830 is a facial epilator and cleansing brush system that can remove facial hairs from the root with precision as well as to deep cleanse the skin pores afterwards.
Things you should know before you buy.
- It requires battery to work and they can last you for months.
- It won’t remove coarse hairs.
- It comes with 1 X AA batteries (not rechargeable).
- This epilator works well below the natural sideburn.
- The cleansing brush which is better than manual cleansing.
- Slim head to help focus on the underarm.
- It is not a wet epilator and cannot be used in a bath.
77,406 total views, 12 views today