1. A tropical-print bikini you always want next to your skin.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XS–XXL and 27 styles).
Promising review: “I was skeptical when it came to ordering a swimsuit online, but I saw such good reviews and customer images. It fits perfectly! The bottoms and the top! I ordered the floral print and it is so beautiful, I can’t wait to wear it. I love how the top has cups in it for additional support and the neckline is beautiful.” —Kristen
2. A perfectly simple and plain scoop-back swimsuit for a look you’ll always want over, and over again.
Get it from Nordstrom (available in sizes 2–14 and five colors).
Promising review: “This suit is super comfortable and sexy. I got this in a nude color and it’s perfect for lounging by the pool or a day on the lake. I’m so comfortable in it, I’ll throw a pair of high waisted jeans on over it and head out for the night. It’s perfect! Definitely fits about true to size so check the sizing chart for the proper conversion.” —CCra13
3. A celestial-print two-piece, because you and this classy look were made to complement each other.
Get it from Torrid: (available in sizes M–6X) (available in sizes 1X–6X).
Promising review: “This top has got everything: good support, sexy details, and a print that’s fun without being loud. Even with a 40D, I rarely achieve cleavage, but with this detailing, I might as well be in zero G.” —LiRuRa
4. A plunging one-piece with a lace-up front so you leave your cleavage the way you want it.
Many reviewers recommend sizing up in this!
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XXL and 19 colors).
Promising review: “Favorite swimsuit I’ve ever owned. It fits perfectly. Came super fast. Great quality, love it! Would definitely recommend :)” —Sadie
5. A cool wrap-around swimsuit for the weekend! Even though it looks like a two-piece swimsuit, you never have to worry about your top or bottoms deserting you on a waterslide or in the ocean.
Promising review: “The prettiest swimsuit I own. It’s honestly not hard to put on. Just look at the picture and you’ll figure it out.” —Valerie
Get it from American Eagle (available in sizes TK–TK and seven colors and patterns).
6. A cheery halter bikini to make you feel beautiful and confident.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XXL and in a low-rise version).
Promising review: “I love this set! Fits well, the straps don’t dig into the back of my neck, and the print is super cute. I actually like the bottoms even better than my Target brand ones.” —Rebekah A. Wishart
7. A one-piece swimsuit with see-through crochet designed front and removable straps you can wear anyhow you want – as bandeau, halter neck, wear it crisscrossed at the back.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes 2–16 and nine colors).
Promising review: “I never write Amazon reviews, but I had to write one here because I love this swimsuit! Cute, flattering, and great quality for a really low price! This fit like a glove and was exactly the look I was going for. The colors in the photos are pretty true to life, but they still don’t do it justice — all of the ones I ordered were beautiful, rich colors. I loved all seven colors and wanted to keep them all. I finally narrowed it down and ended up keeping the navy one and the green one. I also love that the straps are changeable.” —Alex L.
8. A scalloped bikini you’ll look more adorable in than the sea creature it’s named after; even though sea scallops make great dishes.
Get it from Target. Sizes: XS–XL.
9. A one-piece that’s just like the black tie dress of swimsuits. Designed to have an elegant high neck – with ruching, and mesh inserts.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–1X and four colors).
Promising review: “Loved it, wish had more boob support too but it could have been much worse! It was tight enough to give some support, quality material, and covered in all the right places. Very satisfied!! Much better quality and fit than more expensive suits that I’ve bought at popular brick & mortar retail stores!!” —Katie
10. A zip-front bikini that makes you want to go swimming immediately. The rainbow inspired pattern is sure likely to get you lots of compliments.
Get it from Forever 21 (available in sizes 0X–3X) and the bottoms (available in sizes 0X–3X).
Promising review: “Love love love this!!! So comfortable…I ordered a size up and it fit perfectly. Thick material; not cheap and thin at all.” —Sarah W.
11. A peplum tankini that’ll surely make you burst out “Let’s flamin-GO to the pool!”
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XL and four patterns).
Promising review: “This is a very pretty bathing suit! I love the pretty lavender top and the floral print on the bottoms is super cute! This arrived on time and fits as expected. It is very good quality and arrived packaged as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again!” —Kristin Nevins-Clark
12. A cutout swimsuit with a tie in the front, and also affords you the right fit every time.
Get it from Urban Outfitters (available in sizes S–XL and four patterns).
Promising review: “I was skeptical about buying this swimsuit online before trying it on, but I’m glad I did! The material is stretchy unlike a lot of suits you find in the store. The fit is very comfortable as well.” —Sarchrs22
13. A strappy two-piece crisscrossed to support your boobs and the sunshine warm on your skin.
It has removable bra cups and side boning!
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XL–4XL and two patterns).
Promising review: “Love it! Fits perfect and looks cute.” —Amazon Customer
14. A colorblock bikini to give you a classy look, even with an unlined bralette top. This style will keep you cool even on the hottest summer days.
The bottoms are available in both high-waisted and low-rise styles.
Get it from Adore Me (available in sizes XS–XL and three colors, plus both low- and high-waisted bottoms).
Promising review: “I love this suit! Great quality!! Fits very well and is comfortable.” —My C.
15. A Monstera leaf monokini, that makes you want to take a plunge already!
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XL and eight patterns).
Promising review: “OBSESSED with not only the suit, but also the fit and the quality. I was actually really surprised at the quality of this…for $17 I was expecting something that would literally last me for just one week on our cruise. But wrong! So happy to have found this suit!” —Jennifer Cortes
16. A ruched bikini to make you feel like a movie star from one of those movies in the 80s.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes 2/4–16/18 and eight colors and patterns).
Promising review: “Oh my goodness it is the perfect suit. I cannot even tell you how much I loved this one!! I wore it on Christmas on the beach in Australia and I got SO many compliments!! It’s so fun to discuss Amazon abroad haha. I must have recommended it to like 25 girls, I swear!! You need this” —Samantha
17. A long-sleeve one-piece with a front zipper and high neck to give you that snowboard star look. The long sleeve will also protect you from the sun’s rays.
Get it from Walmart (available in sizes M–XXL).
Promising review: “The sizes run small a medium is really XS. The shipping was super fast and customer service via email was excellent they replied quickly and were courteous.” —MSCA
18. A gingham bikini top with breast-shaped cups to add support and make you feel comfy and confident all day long.
Get it from Asos (available in sizes 30DD–38I).
19. A deep-V swimsuit in a stripe that’ll fit you gorgeously as you chill by the seaside.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–4XL and 29 colors and patterns).
Promising review: “This was my first attempt at buying a swimsuit online without trying it on, and I was super nervous…but I LOVE this suit. Finding swimsuits is always a hassle with my bust size (36D), but this keeps the girls covered. No cutting into my skin anywhere. I was so excited to find out that it has a lining, so it’s a double layer. Definitely recommend!” —ldkeim
20. A recycled polyester swimsuit you’ll want to have in your closet.
Get it from H&M (available in sizes 0–12 and two colors).
21. A halter-neck suit is pure magic with bottoms that are both high rise and patterned with roses.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XXL).
Promising review: I love this suit! Wore it almost daily when I was in Las Vegas for a week and was constantly complimented. I’ll definitely be planning to buy a few more suits from this company once summer starts to roll in.” —Amazon Customer
22. A pleated-front swimsuit for the voluptuous. Be ready to turn heads with this piece.
Get it from Adore (available in sizes 0X–4X and two colors).
Promising review: “I received my package in the mail and fell in love instantly. And once I tried it on, I knew the love was real. It fits amazingly and compliments my curves. I’m pleased with my purchase!! Can’t wait to wear it!” —Ieshea G.
23. An off-the-shoulder swimsuit to off your beautiful neckline.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes: S–XXL and five patterns).
Promising review: “I absolutely loved my bathing suit! I got so many compliments while wearing It. I love the coverage and loved that it still made me feel sexy. The material & fit are great.” —Hazel Jazmine
24. A high-cut maillot with ruffle detailing that makes you look like a supermodel out of a fashion magazine.
Reviewers note that this runs small!
Get it from Free People (available in sizes 2–6 and seven colors).
25. A classic triangle bikini to give you that summer vibes. Your other favorite swimsuit will be jealous of this one.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XS-XL and 27 colors).
Promising review: “What a great price for the quality! This is a standard string bikini bathing suit and looks just as it is advertised. I ordered it last minute for a trip to Miami and it came within two days. Perfect! Will definitely order from here again if I need a basic suit.” —Amazon Customer
26. An LBOP (little back one-piece) you would be so reluctant to leave your standing mirror after putting on this piece with a 3D flower detailing along the scoop back.
Get it from Boohoo (available in sizes XS–M and with white flowers).
27. A long-sleeve rashguard two-piece for anyone who would love to protect their arms from the sun rays but still wants to look elegant.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XL and two color/pattern combos).
Promising review: “Very happy with the quality and the price. It’s really pretty on and comfortable fit.” –yendily ferreras joaquin Bm-97549
28. Having a metallic polkadot bikini is just like you’ve found the treasure chest to the perfect combination of simple, elegant and charming.
Get it from ModCloth (available in sizes 4–26 and four colors).
Promising review: “This is probably the fifth time I’ve bought an Esther Williams swimsuit from ModCloth. I”m obsessed with these swimsuits — they always fit perfectly and are great quality. I love the festive prints they come in, and this one is no different. The gold dots are slightly sparkly, like glitter, and I love it!! The fit is my favorite part, though — if you’re a big-breasted lady, y’all know how hard it is to find a supportive bathing suit that doesn’t look like it came from the granny rack. This is sexy and sleek and cleavage-enhancing without looking pornographic. I love this suit and will probably buy 50 more (long as they keep makin’ them)!” —Tasha
29. A high-waisted two-piece that makes everyone “stop and stare” as you head out.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes 0/2–14/16 and four color/pattern combos).
Promising review: “This suit is amazing! It fit beautifully and is super nice. The fabric quality seems perfect; just like a bathing suit in stores. The fit is perfect, my normal size. Thumbs up!” —Marianna
30. A push-up bikini with molded cups and underwire, because your boobs deserve to feel supported no matter what.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XXL and 10 styles).
Promising review: “Best bikini top I’ve ever bought. Out of all the hundreds I’ve spent on VS bikinis it’s kind of saddening to admit that this is hands down my favorite lol. Its true to size and the material is nice. I’m 5’7″ 120lbs and I wear 32D. They don’t have 32D so I sister sized down to a 34C and it fits perfect. I will definitely be ordering the same top in pink and probably ordering there other push up tops as well!” —Delilah
31. An off-the-shoulder one-piece your friends would envy. Step out for the weekend dressed in this, but we warn you – compliments will flow like river.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes 12–20 and two colors).
Promising review: “I had to write a review for this swimsuit because it is GORGEOUS! It is a great fit, with a little bit of room still, which works for me. The material is great and it looks just as the pictures shows — pretty vibrant colors. I am now beach ready! I’d buy again in other colors!” —LadyG
32. A leopard print wrap-around bikini to make you look hotter than the summer sun itself.
Get it from Express. (available in sizes XS–XL).
33. A ribbed bathing suit for the perfect retro look – you’re going to lit the gram in this suit.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XL and six colors).
Promising review: “Fits like a glove. The texture on this suit is amazing.” —Renea M.
34. A Henley-style one-piece because they say confidence is the best outfit – like this one. You can even tuck into your jeans when you leave the beach.
Get it from American Eagle (available in sizes XS–XXL, regular and long, and six other prints).
Promising review: “Super cool and casual looking. Despite the fact that it’s white, it’s definitely not see through. I’ve been wearing it all summer!”
32,810 total views, 73 views today