1. A gorgeous flowing floral-print dress with buttons in front all through.
Promising review: “Loved this dress! I’m 5’1”, weigh 130 lbs., and I bought a small. I thought it was going to be too long but it wasn’t. The material is soooo comfortable, didn’t want to take it off.” —J Pere
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XS-XXL and 28 colors)
2. A showstopping red halter-neck maxi dress that will make you count the days to summer!
Get it from Asos (available in sizes 4-12 and in red and white).
3. A simple A-line midi dress with cotton fabric and ruffled sleeves to make you look elegant and attractive.
Promising review: “Absolutely beautiful!!! Looks exactly as pictured. I’m 5’11” and normally a size 10/12 and the large fits like a glove!” —Jennifer M.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XL and in blue and white).
4. A Dorothy Perkins tropical-print shirtdress with a tie around the waist and made with lightweight fabric to keep you feeling cool this summer.
Get it from Walmart (available in sizes 2-16).
5. A midi swing dress with a tie in the front around the bust. This is great for if you are going for a summer brunch date or a vacation in a tropical destination.
Promising review: “I am obsessed with this dress. It is much better than I expected to come from Amazon for this price. The material is definitely the type that needs to be steamed well to get the wrinkles out, but other than that it’s great! I’d say the color is definitely a little more bright yellow than the picture appears. Fits true to size. If anything it’s a little more scandalous than I thought because it does show more cleavage than expected and you can’t really wear a bra with it, but overall a great summer dress.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in 14 colors).
6. An asymmetrical floral-print wrap dress to dance and have fun on a night out with your girls.
Get it from H&M (available in sizes 18-22).
7. A bohemian off-the-shoulder number you can easily put on with heels or casually wear with a pair of sandals.
Promising review: “I’m 5’5″ and 130 pounds; I ordered this dress in a medium and typically wear a medium. This dress is absolutely stunning and does not look cheap! I received so many compliments on it. It’s very comfortable. The bands on the arm or chest did not slide at all. Great for all types of weather, as it isn’t super heavy!” —Kelsey Lynn
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in red and yellow).
8. A cotton Free People midi dress designed with adjustable tie straps, and a slit. You can even lower the strap at the back to give you a different look.
Promising review: “I love this dress! The bows are adorable, the way it falls is beautiful, which was totally a pleasant surprise when I tried it on. It runs big — I’m 5’6″, 140 lbs., and a size small fit perfect. Yes, the straps need to be taken up a little but that’s really not a big deal. Don’t stress get the dress!” —Free People Customer
Get it from Free People (available in sizes XS-L).
9. The only things this button-up midi dress is missing are wings! You’ll look so adorable like an angel in this simple dress.
Promising review: “LOVED THIS DRESS! I am usually a large but ordered an XL after reading the reviews. The buttons are hard to button, but once you get them done this dress can easily slip on and off without unbuttoning. I also had the issue with the gaps in between the buttons across the chest because of the elastic in the back but used fabric glue, cannot see the glue and no more gaping.” —Erin Storm
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in seven colors).
10. An Italian-made floral-print mini dress designed with ruffled sleeves to make a Senora/senorita like you look charming.
Get it from TJ Maxx (available in sizes 1X-3X).
11. A flowy floral spaghetti-strap number you style in two ways. Either worn loose or belted, you are a showstopper.
Promising review: “This dress is the BOMB! It’s light and airy without looking cheap, the pattern is beautiful, it has POCKETS, and the fit is perfect. I am a 34DD and am never comfortable going bra-less but somehow this dress falls perfectly and the girls look great. My only ‘complaint’ is that the bottom of the dress is slightly narrow for my stride but I wouldn’t even deduct a star for it, the rest is so perfect! Can’t recommend enough, gonna buy it in a few more patterns and it will definitely be my summer uniform!” —Molly Komlenic
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-3XL and in 18 colors).
12. A halter-neck midi dress that there’s no doubt you’ll be turning heads with this beauty. You can wear it with sneakers for casual day out or with heels and a clutch for a date night.
Promising review: “I had a graduation to go to and I needed something to wear. I turned to Amazon and ordered this dress. I needed something comfortable and with pockets. This dress was amazing. It was a little too long, but I had a seamstress cut an inch off the dress and add a liner to it. I wore it to my pre-K class graduation and received lots of compliments. I am 5’9″, 150 lbs., and I ordered a medium. Love this dress! Can’t wait to wear it again.” —KarSen
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in four colors).
13. A button-down body-con maxi dress which features adjustable straps, a V-neck and a stretchy material that hugs your body tightly – it’s even perfect for a summertime date night.
Promising review: “I love this dress! I’m really short (4‘10”), and for me, it did end up fitting perfectly as a maxi dress, which is what I wanted! Very soft material! I def recommend. The green was more of a dark forest green and not an army/camouflage green as shown in the images but I am still happy with it.” —kelly
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XS-XXL and in 13 colors).
14. A sleeveless sloth dress designed specifically for those lazy days you don’t feel up to doing anything, and you just want to things in no rush.
Promising review: “Absolutely love this dress and thought it was adorable! I love sloths so the moment I saw this dress I knew I had to have it! I got the small/medium and the dress fit as expected and it was really comfortable. I’m a teacher and was able to wear it the whole day without any issues.” —Rachel
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XXL and in a sloth and fox print).
15. A lightweight one-shoulder pencil dress that has sorted your look to that next summer wedding on your list.
Get it from Asos (available in sizes 0-14, maternity sizes 2-16, tall sizes 0-14, and curve sizes 18-20).
16. A ruffle-sleeve polka-dot number for a warmer climate and when you just want to put on something light and easy.
Promising review: “Cute and comfortable. I’m 5′ and 100 lbs., the small size fits perfect. Good, flowy material. Doesn’t come with a liner but since it’s a dark color, it’s not see-through. I would still wear one but not a deal breaker. Would recommend. It also arrived earlier than expected so that’s a plus!!” —Claudia Torres
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in red, blue, and black).
17. A colorful Free People slip dress designed to give you a cute and attractive look – especially the gorgeously embroidered waist.
Get it from Free People (available in sizes XS-L and in five colors).
18. A free cotton-blend strapless number with a beautiful ruffle layer at the top.
Promising review: “So happy with this dress!!! Super cute and exactly what I had hoped for! I’m 5’3″, 133.5 lbs., and the medium fits great!” —Krystal Smartt
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in pink, navy, black, and floral colors)
19. An open-back midi dress to keep you looking fresh and pretty even if the temperature is at odds with you.
Promising review: “Love this dress! Bought it for a trip to Italy and can’t wait to wear it. The material is great to travel with — doesn’t wrinkle easily. It has elastic at the back, so I think it runs slightly larger. I’m smaller up top than I am on bottom, so this fit great because the elastic has enough room for my behind. It’s a good mix of sexy and cute. I’m normally an 8/10 in bottoms and the large was too big. Medium fit just right.” —meganruss
Get it from Nordstrom (available in sizes XS-XXL).
20. A simple and comfy ruffled hem midi dress that may leave you wanting the summer to last forever.
Promising review: “Cute dress, got lots of compliments on it the first time I wore it. Can dress up or down with shoes and accessories. I wore it for a Friday look when I wanted to look put-together but not like I was trying too hard, haha. I am 5’4″ and the back/longest part of the hem hit me at the top of my heel/back of my ankle. The fabric is soft, jersey material, but heavy enough that it doesn’t cling and does have a nice movement/flow. A good loose-fitting garment for summer.” —Minnette Spencer
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S–XXL and in eight colors).
21. A lightweight flared-skirt maxi dress suitable for those days you just want to wear something free and go braless.
Get it from H&M (available in sizes 0-2 and 6-12 and in khaki and beige).
22. A ruffled-shoulder cotton Kensie dress for when you want to feel comfy on those warm summer picnics.
Get it from Walmart (available in sizes S-XL).
23. A ruffled-hem mini dress to give you that thrilling and chic look.
Promising review: “This dress is sooooo pretty! It took me a while to figure it out, but I did. I love how flattering it is, and how I can wear it on any occasion. To solve your guys’ problems for those who can’t seem to tie it: There’s a small hole near the waist area where the string goes through and you just loop it through there.” —Lynn H.
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes 2-10 and in 32 colors).
24. An asymmetrical black-and-white dress to help you get through those hot summers in your workplace.
Promising review: “Love this dress! I’d buy it in more colors if they made more! It’s such a cute style. You’ll definitely feel like twirling, just for fun!” —Meg
Get it from Target for (available in sizes X-4X).
25. A totally effortless faux-wrap Free People dress with a long slit to show off your legs, give your waist a more flattering look. This dress may come in handy on days you are in a rush.
Promising review: “This dress is adorable! Cute pleating at shoulders. For reference, I have a smaller top (34B, 29″ waist, 5’6″) and bigger hips/thighs. The 6 felt too baggy so I tried the 4. But I preferred the 6 because it has a relaxed fit and hits almost at my true waist (far more flattering)!” —anniwa
Get it from Free People (available in sizes 0-14 and in topaz, red, and ivory).
26. A mini swing dress that leaves you begging to take an epic Instagram picture. You’ll get the likes rolling in with a picture of you in this dress on the gram.
Promising review: “Really cute. I ordered a small. I’m 5’6″, 130 lbs., pretty proportionate. I don’t like things to be super baggy so I added a belt. Back straps are nice and lay well on your back. I wore it as a bridesmaid dress and then later for art on top of the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado. 🙂 Only setback is having to wear a stick-on boob-bra.” —Nicki
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes XS-XXL and in eight colors).
27. A 100% cotton peplum shirtdress you can switch up in between going to work and hanging out at night with friends.
Get it from Asos (available in sizes 0-14).
28. A colorful and lightweight button-down dress is the perfect dress you just might be looking for to dazzle on your next Instagram post.
Promising review: “Love this dress. Cute as a button and bright!! It is fitted in the bodice, so if you are broad-shouldered and/or large-chested, order up!! I am 5’6” and normally wear a 14 — I ordered a 3XL. Perfect length, does not drag on the floor. I can wear with flats and sandals. But it runs smaller in shoulders and chest. If I button up into the chest area (as most would normally wear), I will need to put a snap in between one button so it won’t gap and show my bra. Or wear a camisole or colored tank under and leave that one button undone. I love this dress, with or without the belt. I was very pleased.” —Jay & Glenda
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-3XL and in black, blue, purple, and red).
29. A cotton-blend casual day dress designed with an attractive slit and a tie at the waist.
Promising review: “I really am pleasantly surprised! It fits great! I’m 5’4” and I was worried since most maxi dresses are too long on me. I can wear flats with this and it’s perfect for summer. You do need to be modest when sitting to avoid showing too much, as the slit is high and seems to rise a bit when sitting.” —RunnerGirl
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in six colors).
30. A ruffle-hem tank dress for when you feel like twirling around town in a pretty AF OOTD.
Get it from Target (available in sizes XS-XXL).
31. A button-down swing dress you can pair with your favorite denim jacket. You’ll be so in love with this combo!
Promising review: “I ordered this dress out of desperation. I just had my fourth kid and absolutely never have time to shop lately. Been wanting a fresh spring dress and this came up when I searched. I’m pretty impressed with it. I like the material, very soft. I really love how the buttons aren’t real because then my huge boobs can’t pull them open like most button-down shirts do on me. I’m def gonna order more prints now that I see how well it fits. I’m 5’2″, 145 lbs., and I ordered the medium. Love it!” —Bdv2642
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XXL and in 29 colors).
32. A cold-shoulder T-shirt dress you’ll be so comfy in. You’ll even be tempted to switch your entire closet for every color of this beauty.
Promising review: “This dress is adorable! I wear a size large shirt, size 12 pants. I got the size large and it fits great. I will say that I am busty (38DDD), so if you aren’t, you may be able to go down a size. However, for it to fit just like it does in the picture, I’d order your regular size. I’m 5′ 5″ and it hits right at the knee on me. That’s exactly where I wanted it. As you can see in one of the pics, when I pair it with high-heel platform wedges, it’s about 1″ shorter (the height of the platform). Not too short. I’ve added pictures of it with a belt, as well as without. The dress has some shape on me without the belt, but probably wouldn’t if my bust were smaller. I think it’s cute either way.” —tigerlily007
Get it from Amazon (available in sizes S-XL and in 15 colors).
33. And an open-back halter dress that’s just going to make you look elegant.
Promising review: “Omg absolutely beautiful, well-made dress!!!! This is a must-buy for summer, the picture doesn’t do it justice. It fits perfect and flows beautifully. Perfect for an outside wedding or even just to run to Target! Depends how you style it. It’s very true to size, and the elastic waist is genius.” —Sexylia
Get it from Nordstrom (available in sizes XXS-XXL and in pink and navy).
18,572 total views, 44 views today